Re: [OM] Optimist Club

Subject: Re: [OM] Optimist Club
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 09:56:13 -0700
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Uh huh.
> <http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/01/31/ocean-acidification-and-corals/>

That's a bit like asking people to go to Larry Craig's website to learn of the
evils of homosexuality.

"But I can prove it! I read it on the Internet!"

After years of disclosures by government investigations, media accounts, and
reports from human rights organizations, there is no longer any doubt as to
whether the current administration has committed war crimes. The only question
is whether those who ordered the use of torture will be held to account. --
Antonio Taguba