Re: [OM] Pessimist Club [was Optimist Club]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pessimist Club [was Optimist Club]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:06:41 +1100
Interesting.
There are a couple of alarm bells that go off there, without checking the
credentials of the organisations. P.O. Box in Arizona?  :-)
Also the frequent use of italics to emphasise words - I actually find that
offensive. It's as if they are talking to small children (or Fox News
audiences).
There are fundamental positions there that are shaky and loopholes in reasoning
that would admit a semi-trailer but I reserved my biggest laugh for the
concluding comment - CO2 is GOOD for us.
Thank goodness for that - I was beginning to worry, just a bit.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Please note that certain portions of this transmission are heavily ironic in
nature).