Re: [OM] Pessimist Club [was Optimist Club]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pessimist Club [was Optimist Club]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:37:37 -0700
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> A much more detailed presentation.
> <http://www.co2science.org/education/reports/corals/coralreefs.pdf>

Ah yes, the Idso family's little private charity. They refuse to disclose their
funding sources, but Exxon has given this family $90,000. Not bad -- mebby I
should go into that business! (Hey, I wouldn't go there, but one of the main
things climate change deniers attack is the funding of climate scientists --
tit for tat, no?)

This "privately-held charity" was named to Mother Jones magazine's "Dirty Dozen
of Climate Change Denial" list.

One thing seems certain: the Idso family is a more concentrated source of hot
air than CO2 produces. :-)