Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 05:37:56 -0400
I agree about squished leaves and next time I'll use Wayne's open lid
trick.  However, the appearance of the one at upper left is not due to
lid squishing.  It just looks like that.  Next time I'll have to pay
more attention to their looks in the casting call.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 10/10/2010 11:55 PM, Moose wrote:
> On 10/9/2010 5:15 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>> <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Fall%20scanner%20art/2010%20fall%20scanner%20art.htm>

Some leaves I picked up on my walk around the neighborhood today and
threw on the Epson 700 with a background of black construction paper.
I've never just scanned physical items before but I like the result.  No
cameras were involved, injured or abused in this exercise.