Re: [OM] IMG: Yellow Butterfly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Yellow Butterfly
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:17:40 -0500
Hi Joel,

I'm afraid that Winter is on its way.  We haven't seen a hummingbird for
about a week now.  The grosbeaks are here, on their way south.

I'm not really happy with the butterfly image.  If they are around today, I
may try again with a longer lens, so I won't have to crop so severely.
Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA