Re: [OM] [OT] Owego redux, was: Owego, New York

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Owego redux, was: Owego, New York
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:43:49 -0400
I also thought the river looked a little tilted in isolation.  However,
placing a grid on the image I can see that all the buildings in the
center of town are all nicely vertical.  The church steeple at left
looks slightly tilted but I think that's due to the shadow on the left
side.  The grid looks pretty close there too.  If the river is tilted I
think it must be an effect of building the pano.  But I haven't really
been able to decide if it is or not.

Chuck Norcutt