Re: [OM] IMG: Yellow Butterfly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Yellow Butterfly
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:09:42 -0500
Catapillar Joel wrote:
That's mighty colorful, Jim.  I was tracking a sphinx moth last week
and we got just enough of a cold snap (since moderated upward quite a
bit) that I noticed all butterfly activity stopped.  Was spinning some
LPs yesterday and listened to Faure's setting of "The Flower and the
Butterfly" (English translation).  That's as close as I'm going to get
for a while I think.  We'll all need a good cocoon before long.

Interesting that you should mention that. I've noticed that even though our
fall has been reasonably warm, the geese didn't waste any time getting
south. Not sure what's up with that, but maybe the wind patterns made an
easy trip if they scooted early.

AG (eagles on the brain) Schnozz