Re: [OM] Images - One day in SW Maine

Subject: Re: [OM] Images - One day in SW Maine
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 05:57:09 +0100
How smashing!

I'm on my small screen (13.3" MacBook Pro) at present, and so cannot see the
whole of each image, Moose.  This challenges me because of the degraded visual
appreciation, but I am also impatient with having to scroll down to the bottom
to click on the next image.

However, I have got as far as the lovely rock pool (2310cria80) and I
understand what you mean about the lovely day.

I'm glad that your prayers worked that day; they don't have to work every day,
but the really important ones, as you know, will.

I'll go and find a larger display . . .

Chris