Re: [OM] Timbuk2 now has a camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] Timbuk2 now has a camera bag
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:28:21 -0400 (EDT)
I'd take the ad copy with several grains of salt.  I consider the spy theme
rather bogus.  On the other hand, compared to something that says Canon or
Nikon on the side it is nondescript.

Perhaps I am also biased by the fact that in some parts of
Boston and Cambridge, 10-20% of the people are carrying one of these kind of
bags, bright colors or not.  The photo bags are imported, and come in  a
limited range of colors.  Timbuk2's  regular messenger gags are made to order
in the USA, and come in a wider range of colors.

     ----- Larry Woods