Re: [OM] (OM) OT Alpa

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Alpa
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:53:31 -0400
My HS photo teacher had an Alpa.  Very well built, though everyone found
it odd that the tip of the wind lever pointed toward the front of the
camera, and you had the wind clockwise to the next frame.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977