Re: [OM] Deconstructed OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Deconstructed OM
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:04:13 -0400
Looks like one of the oldest OM-1.  You can see the cutout in the black
mask inside
the lens mount where the little roller shows through.  Lens could be a
50/1.8 type 3/4/5.  Bet he's not showing the 44 - 1mm ball bearings in
the shutter gears.  I vehemently disagree with his title :-)

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977