Re: [OM] Images - Bob's Benevolent Cloud Deity

Subject: Re: [OM] Images - Bob's Benevolent Cloud Deity
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:01:59 -0700
  On 10/13/2010 9:42 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> I'm not sure that's a cloud. Nor am I sure it was on the back of my house.<g>

[Cue eerie music]

It seemed ordinary enough to me. You and I and Carol, were chatting on your
deck, maybe waiting for Joan to get ready,
before setting off on our walk down to the water. I took some shots, but I
don't think anyone else paid it any
attention. I'm sure Carol didn't, as that's an ordinary part of being around
me. :-)

If you're thinking I was having some experience like you had at the bocce
games, I'm afraid not. Such things do happen
to me, but this wasn't one of them. I just saw something I liked and shot it.
Turned out even better than I expected.

Moose