Re: [OM] Images - Bob's Benevolent Cloud Deity

Subject: Re: [OM] Images - Bob's Benevolent Cloud Deity
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:17:21 -0700
  On 10/13/2010 10:29 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Hmm, that's not a bad scene at all, Moose!

Thanks Chris!

Bob and I both took the shot at close to the same time. He sent me a copy of
his, which got me to look to that afternoon
to process next from my umpteen vacation images. He doesn't seem to have put it
on his site yet.

He had his Nikkor 24-70, while I had my Tammy 17-35 mounted, so I was able to
get the whole visible rainbow and more
foreground reflections at 22 mm.

I love mine full screen and am imagining his as a large print.

Rainbow Moose