Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:41:38 +0200
Hi Joel,
I don't find the multiple-Safari-window handling too bad (a bit clumsy to
close one window...) so I'll probably stick with that for now.  Maybe
multi-tasking in the new OS release will offer a different solution.
Yeah, me too, typing on screen isn't bad.  It annoys me that the keytops
don't change for lowercase/uppercase but I can live with that!
Agreed, for a windows user, file/folder handling is opaque and loading files
via iTunes is a pain when I wanted to put some pdfs on it.  I think the
'Camera connector' accessory is a SD card reader and a USB socket - maybe
useful one day.
thanks
jez