[OM] Portait Redux, The Sequel

Subject: [OM] Portait Redux, The Sequel
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:22:53 -0500
Well, another portrait session yesterday. Thought I had everything
ironed out with the DMC-L1 so I had that all rearing to go. Pretested
all the wireless flash and all was happy.

Got to the location for the outdoor shoot and the flashes refused to
fire. Looking back on it, I probably had the hot shoe transmitter
mismounted. Regardless, I couldn't figure it out and fix it in 30
seconds so I switched over to the E-1 which worked fine.

Out of camera files? Perfect. Thank you Kodak.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx