Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:12:53 -0500
Hardly a solution for a small sensor DSLR.
Then don't shoot one. A real  pro needs the proper tools.

> I've found that too much correction on PS often looks strange. Apply that
princple to 35mm or digital. The 50 on the '[blad is about 35 on 35.

It seems to me that the most common reason correction in PS looks strange is
poor technique. It's very easy to over correct, and our eyes seem to be very
sensitive to even a tiny amount of over correction.

The solution to that is to be careful to always slightly under correct. A
very slightly under corrected image seems to appear quite natural to most
people.
Good thought.