Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:01:45 +0200
Hello Andrew,

I also tend to go for this option. The 620 has a good fold out display, very
nice for cramped models.
I'll have to look for a body only option here. Only "problem" is the 9-18 is
rather dark, but impression is it is a good lens.
The 50 blows the budget however (maybe the 35mm macro) the double lens kit
is ok + 9-18 and the rest for extra battery + memory card.

Tilt-Shift would be very nice, but is only an option on full frame. (I have
the zuiko's).

As for software correction... This is not an option. Shift is way better.

Iwert