Re: [OM] Sony SR44/357 Battery Source

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony SR44/357 Battery Source
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:09:41 -0400
The webpage says they're 357/303 which in the Energizer batteries indicated
a low-drain battery, which wasn't as good for our OM uses. I wonder if this
Sony is like the Energizer 357/303 or like the high drain Sony batteries we
all want?

I went to Walmart yesterday and got some more Energizers because one of my
OM-4T bodies needed more batteries and my stash is gone. These are in a
different package that just says 357, and the batteries themselves say 357,
not 357/303 like the Energizers that Walmart sold last time I got some there
last year. Wonder if they're better than the old ones? They sell in 3 packs,
as the ones marked 357/303 did but the package design has changed.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook