Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:15:47 -0400
I agree on slight under-correction.  We still see the perspective
distortion with our eyes but our brain tends to remove most of it.
Nevertheless we still see some of it and unless that's portrayed in the
image it just doesn't look right.  It took me a little while to learn
that when I first started applying perspective correction using the 24
shift.

Chuck Norcutt