Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:55:53 -0500
> I really like "Wall and Sky".

Thank you! That shot is destined for a "digital contact negative". I'm
also quite intrigued with it.

"Chimney and Bricks" is a bit sad. That little building which the
chimney is on is no longer there. They tore that down to make way for
the large glassed atrium for the museum. The iron stairway is also
gone. I'm probably going to publish some more pictures of the building
since what I photographed is now no longer standing and no more
pictures will ever be made of it.

AG