Re: [OM] Accounting for taste II

Subject: Re: [OM] Accounting for taste II
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:30:06 +1100
My experience as well. Apart from being a bit frustrated that they tend to
start at the back and flip forwards!
Nathan originally gave me the idea to use a Blurb 7x7 as a carry around book
for when people ask you, "What kind of work do you do." I think I mentioned the
experience of meeting Andrew Sanderson in the Photographer's Gallery in London
and simply swapping Blurbs! They make good presents for family and friends as
well if you can do it without ego tripping. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx