Re: [OM] Review of Photobook publishers

Subject: Re: [OM] Review of Photobook publishers
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:15:51 +0100
I had a similar probably 5 years ago with Lulu - the US produced proof
copies were fine, but the new European plant came onstream just after that.
The results were completely unacceptable, but after a protracted (four month
long) effort with Lulu to track down where the problems were an how to
resolve them I got Lulu to reprint for free.  It was a US$1000 order!

I have to commend their willingness to make things right in the end, but
could not recommend Lulu for a photo book.

Piers