Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:36:11 -0500
There are several types of "printers" that write to photo paper. One is long
gone, that used a CRT. It was not great but surprisingly good considering.
Others used LED's. The top of the line uses lasers. These are big, very
expensive, and are sold only with maintenance agreements that total over
$1500 a month! A local lab now out of business had one, but it was
considered only possible to pay for one by running three shifts a day, which
they couldn't get the dusiness to do.

Bill Pearce