Re: [OM] [OT] Dinner Cruise on Skaneateles Lake

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Dinner Cruise on Skaneateles Lake
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:54:40 -0400
ISO 12800 at least.  The image of the 5 women celebrating the birthday
is the first ISO 3200 shot.  The shadows have been boosted by a stop or
more but the rest of the exposure is unchanged.  Shots beyond that are
taken from the deck of the moving ship after the sun went down.  It was
dark, darker and darkest.  All bets are off but the boost is best
described as "lots" and raising the full exposure, not just the shadows.
  :-)

Chuck Norcutt