Re: [OM] Burning OM question

Subject: Re: [OM] Burning OM question
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:39:30 -0500
I remember when I first went to work for the airplane factory, we had a big
box of old bulbs. Some were about the size of a 100 watt bulb, and had a
regular edison base. We would put one in a desk lamp where someone would
turn it on and what a flash!

Those really could put out the light!

Bill Pearce