Re: [OM] (OT) G12

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) G12
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:50:38 -0700
On 10/25/2010 5:42 AM, John Hudson wrote:
> We should wait and see how many people weigh in and lend support for Dawid's
> hypothesis.
>
> Meanwhile I'm feeling very civilized.

Chris was not commenting on whether you are factually correct or not. He was
suggesting civility, politeness, in
discourse here.

"This is the biggest piece of hogwash I have ever, repeat ever, read on this
internet discussion list." strikes me as
aggressive and impolite as well.

The same thing, essentially "I strongly disagree with you.", may be said in
many other ways that are less likely to give
offense to the direct recipient and/or those listening in.

Generally Civil Moose