Re: [OM] Burning OM question

Subject: Re: [OM] Burning OM question
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:30:19 -0500
OK, time to come clean. I hope the statute of limitations saves me here...

I was eight or nine years old and as a curious adhd child, I was
wanting to plug one of those big lightbulbs in and check it out. Dad
was pretty firm aout me not messing with those really big bulbs...

One day, I'm in the house alone and I wanted to see this light bulb
lit up.. So I replaced the hundred watt bulb with it and turned the
light switch. Honestly, I don't think I could have scared myself any
more. It was days before my vision returned to normal as it was just
inches from my face when it went off. I probably even got a mild
sunburn from it.

Of course it was all used up. I wasn't exppecting that. So, the art of
hiding it came into play...

I'm not remembering what, if anything my dad did to me, because
nothing could convince me to ever mess with those big honkin bulbs
ever again.

AG

--
Ken Norton