Re: [OM] [OT] Dinner Cruise on Skaneateles Lake

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Dinner Cruise on Skaneateles Lake
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:47:39 -0500

> Sometimes the D3 noise is kinda pretty. I've got one shot now I'm trying to
> keep the noise just for the aesthetics.

Wow! An agreement! Honestly, I have to admit that the D3 is probably the
best all-around pro-grade digital camera we've had on the market so far.
Other than the fact that Nikon has slowly been shrinking the grip, making it
a little tight for the fingertips, I absolutely love just about everything
in that camera. Pixel-count could stand to be a little more (D3X?), but
there is no arguing the merits of the camera otherwise. Nikon done
well--very well indeed.

AG