Re: [OM] [OT] Dinner Cruise on Skaneateles Lake (Chuck Norcutt)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Dinner Cruise on Skaneateles Lake (Chuck Norcutt)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:50:06 -0400
Thanks, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I'm always a bit leery of posting
too much stuff (such as this one with 52 images) when it's totally OT.

The boat was built in 1943.  It would probably be mostly fiberglass
today.  The Finger Lakes were formed by glaciers.  The satellite image
on the Wiki page is interesting.  Skaneateles is on the right.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_Lakes>

Chuck Norcutt