Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:32:43 -0400
I want to use BitPim to transfer and save my contacts list.  I do have a
USB cable and driver for the phone but BitPim doesn't recognize it.  LG,
when pressed very, very hard sent me a software interface for the phone
that handles contacts but it only works with MS Outlook which I don't own.

Chuck Norcutt