Re: [OM] SC 35 instruction manual

Subject: Re: [OM] SC 35 instruction manual
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:39:34 -0400
Alan,
  Tried to send a .pdf file to your e-mail but it bounced back. Do you have
another? I found a basic description for using SC-35 but it may be the one
you already have. Also, I spoke with our local Olympus equipment rep and he
may have a line on a manual. If he comes through I'll let you know.

Charlie