Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:20:54 -0500

> I want to use BitPim to transfer and save my contacts list.  I do have a
> USB cable and driver for the phone but BitPim doesn't recognize it.  LG,
> when pressed very, very hard sent me a software interface for the phone
> that handles contacts but it only works with MS Outlook which I don't own.

LOL, another thing which Palm figured out quite well. The ability to
backup/restore the phone and apps is terrific. Also, the Palm Desktop
software has a halfway decent contact management database system. Not
perfect, and getting dated now, but frankly is still one to compare to.

iPhone? Sure, no problem... Wanna buy an app?

AG