Re: [OM] (OT) G12 vs OM Film

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) G12 vs OM Film
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:14:29 -0400
When I pass through ACR it's only to adjust things that affect pixel
brightness except for sharpening.  As far as I'm concerned the image is
dimensionless until it comes time to print.  Then the image is cropped
if necessary and resized to produce a 250 or 300 dpi output print.  It
gets sharpened after the resizing.  I don't see any reason to go to 400
dpi.  There aren't many Mooses around.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt