Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Moros y Cristianos and much else too

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Moros y Cristianos and much else too
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:58:36 -0400
The mention of Eggs Benedict reminded me of a TV show that was on a
couple of years ago where a well known chef would attempt to help
restaurants that were not doing well.  In one of the episodes the owner
had attempted to expand his business by offering breakfast in addition
to lunch and dinner.  But the breakfast business was doing poorly.  The
chef examined the breakfast menu and asked the owner why Eggs Benedict
was not on the menu as it was the most popular offering at many well
known restaurants that served breakfast.  The owner's reply was that he
personally didn't like Eggs Benedict.  A verbal explosion ensued.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt