Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 06:00:49 +0100
The iPhone is backed up when syncing, Ken.  And the Contacts database is
comparable with Palm's.  The problem with Palm was its syncing which could
cause all manner of duplicates.

When using my iPhone(s) with Macs the database is pretty well faultless (it'll
go wrong now that I've written that ;-)).

Chris