Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12

Subject: Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:52:16 +0200
No Swiss passports in our house, British, German and Australian but no
Swiss - YET! . I don't see the swiss as being ultimate, now things are
better but the swiss needed work permits for Europe until quite
recently, so a European passport was better IMHO.

My father worked for the RCMP for quite a while, my elder sister got her
Canadian one, my brother and I didn't bother - the world was so big in
those days who would emigrate so far away!.