Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:20:30 -0400
Up here in Occupied Canada, there are more dead zones than live ones. Anyone
who signed up for AT&T or T*Mobile better live in an urban area or they're
never going to get to use their snazzy little devices. U.S. Cellular, on the
other hand, has a pretty good tower range, and is building more. It shares its
towers with Verizon up here, and I'm told it's visa versa down south, but we
actually can use our cell phones at our house now. Most of the time. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com