Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:34:36 +0100
Yes, there are exceptions, like System Preferences and Aperture.  But the
principle is that each programme can have open more than one window.  My mother
drives me mad by closing windows instead of quitting.

One thing that drives me potty with Winders is that I can open more than one
copy of the same application.  If I have a  slow computer (they're all slow,
these days :-)) I can end up with 3 or 4 instances of Firefox open, for
instance.

Chris