Re: [OM] (OT) G12

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) G12
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:51:10 -0400
Well, in the interest of full disclosure, I have another bag I carry with me
that if I feel like I'm going to need more than one lens, or an extra body,
I'll pack the smaller bag and leave what I don't think in the big one. That way
I don't have to haul it all everywhere I go. But when I take my daily exercise
walk, I put on the whole damn thing and walk two or three miles. Burns lots of
extra calories. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com