Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12

Subject: Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:39:58 +0200
When we lived in Switzerland (outside Zurich) we did not bother changing tires
for the winter. Our standard ski destination (Flumserberg) involved about 1.5
hour drive on a motorway which was always nicely cleared, followed by 12 km up
a mountain road which was usually well cleared. When it was not, you could (1)
put on snow chains or (2) park the car in a designated area near the foot of
the mountain and take a free bus up to the ski station. On the few occasions
when we could not make it to the top, we always opted for option 2.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain