Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:31:02 -0400
It's actually quite handy at times.  And there's no reason why it
shouldn't work since it's just another process.  But it does place the
onus on the developer to realize that another of his same processes may
be contending for the same files and other resources and be sure to
manage that properly.

Chuck Norcutt