Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:19:42 +0100
As you have often said about Vista, Moose, it works.  You don't need to close
windows to quit the programme, just quit the programme (Cmd-Q or use the
Application menu).

I don't think that Jan was taking the pi**, merely making an observation.  My
mother seems always to close windows rather than quit; but then she's the one
who asks, when told to press Return, "is that the crooked arrow?".  I spent
about an hour with her on iChat yesterday, sharing her screen trying to work
out what she had done wrong with iTunes to get loads of exclamation marks; she
has no concept of the filing system on her Mac (or any computer, really).

Chris