Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12

Subject: Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:27:38 +0200
It was lucky you didn't have an accident, they say braking distances
etc. (under 5 degrees C )  are greatly improved with winter tyres due to
tread and rubber used and the insurance use it as an excuse not to pay
up. For my wifes car we only have winter tyres as they can be used all
year round - which seem strange as surely summer tyres provide better
braking and handling at hotter temps. But then there are lots of rules
that puzzle me here.

I haven't been to flumserberg for a few years now, I seem to have lost
interest in Skiing, maybe it comes back though when we start taking Cai
and Luc on ski trips.