Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:01:54 +0200
I can understand your frustration, when I started here 10 years ago I
had to pick up support for the mac's they already had in the company and
I hated them with a vengance - I was after all a PC user, then they
brought out osx and I switched in an instant, it was like when palm
first introduced the pilot I bought one immediately and it made me
switch to electronic diary  and addressbook -  most of my colleagues had
psion's but for me they were too complicated to fit the bill, I get paid
for working on complex systems - I don't want to do it in my free time.

On 28/10/2010 14:45, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I've used a Mac exactly once.  A long time ago when I was sending her
> off to school I bought my daughter one of those little mini-Macs (I
> can't recall the model) that only had a monochrome screen.  I never
> picked up the manual but did try to use it expecting it to be completely
> intuitive.  With a one button mouse how hard could it be?  I can only
> say that I found absolutely nothing to be intuitive and soon gave it up
> in frustration.  Never been back.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
>> Why would I NOT think it has been closed??

because theres a little white spot next to it in the dock which is
telling you its still active