Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12

Subject: Re: [OM] Taxes was Re: G12
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:07:09 +0200
The Michelin Alpin's are always highly rated, I think thats what I will
get for my wife's focus - thats what she has now.

I have summer Michelins on my Audi and they transformed the car from the
pirellis that were on it before which tramlined at the slightest chance.
I don't think I will be getting winter tyres for that this year though
as they are rather expensive and I will just use the landrover instead.

Hope the snow doesn't get too deep up there

IanW - who commuted weekly to motorola at linlithgo for a year or two