Re: [OM] (OM) Filters binding on the front of a lens

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Filters binding on the front of a lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:54:22 -0400
B&H is out of the larger size but Adorama still has both sets of sizes
<http://www.adorama.com/searchsite/default.aspx?searchinfo=filter%20wrench>
Read the reviews at both sites.  They will make you question your
repairman's advice.  But perhaps he thinks you want to use them to
tighten rather than remove the filter?

But they are definitely getting harder to find.  I had to look hard.

Chuck Norcutt