Re: [OM] iPhone et al and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al and a question
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:29:46 -0500
What a pleasant surprise. I went to Best Buy looking for a case for the
ipad, and found a setof "camera connectors." both fit into the bottom
connection, which I think is the same connector as the iphone. One accepts
images direct from a camera via a usb connection, and the other acccepts SD
cards. I tried the SD card one and amazing, the photos pop up on the screen
in thumbnail form, and are all or in part available for ingestion as you
wish.

The bad news is this: they all go in the photos folder in one big digital
shoebox. No way I've found to make sub folders or organize them in any way.
Ah well, better than I expected, and only $30!

Bill Pearce