Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:39:41 -0400
One of the best such government deals in the US for seniors is the
"Senior Pass" (which used to be called the Golden Age Passport).  The
Senior Pass allows free entrance to all of the national parks and
wildlife refuges in the United States.  Citizens and permanent residents
may buy one at age 62 for $10.  It's valid for life and can be purchased
at any park or refuge.

Chuck Norcutt