[OM] OT: G12 handled, albeit briefly

Subject: [OM] OT: G12 handled, albeit briefly
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:30:27 +0100
Well, I'm in London for the evening and had the chance to find a P7000, a G12
and an Alpha 55; only the G12 was available to fiddle with, in Jessops on New
Oxford Street.  It feels odd because they have left the battery out, but it is
a strange looking beast compared with the G7 that I had until around 6 months
ago.

I'm sure that the quality of the shots might win me over, once someone has done
a test, but I'm now keen to try the P7000 for aesthetics and handling.  Then
there's the small matter of finding the dosh . . .

Chris