Re: [OM] Think you've got image data storage problems?

Subject: Re: [OM] Think you've got image data storage problems?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:09:49 -0700
On 10/29/2010 2:45 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
> I'm getting confused. What's in Urbana other than my sister? The U of I is in
> Champaign. Only thing in The Peoples Republic of Urbana is old hippies.

I have no idea what's there now - or then really. I do know that I was born in
Mercy Hospital in Urbana while my father
was an AAF officer teaching meteorology at Chanute Field. We went back home to
Berkeley when the war ended. That was
well before I was two, so I remember nothing of the place.

For much of my youth, I was irked at my parents for not finding a hospital in
Champaign, as that sounded so much better
to me as a birthplace. Mercy was just across the street, but a miss is as good
as a mile. :-)

Urban(a) Moose